STANDING BEFORE THE LORD TURNS ORDINARY PEOPLE INTO EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE.-Pastor Paul Enenche
1 Kings 17:1
Standing before the Lord turns ordinary people into extraordinary entities. Every time we come here at the place of prayer, we come to stand before God. After the order of Abraham. Genesis 19:27.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MAN WHO STANDS BEFORE THE LORD.
1. You are empowered to act on the behalf of God: Elijah was literally acting on the behalf of God. His voice actually became the voice of the Lord.
2. You are empowered to enforce the judgement of the enemy: The land gone into idolatry and somebody must judge that idolatry, and that was the place of Elijah.
3. You are empowered to walk in unquestionable authority: This means, empowered to have it the way you want it.
4. You are empowered to enforce that which is written: God had earlier on said if Israel fail to serve Him, they should not be entitled to rain. Elijah stood before the Lord to enforce what was written.
5. You are empowered to stand before anything: When you stand before God, you are permitted to stand before anything or any force. This man was standing before a wicked King Ahab and dreaded Jezebel and speaking from his standing place in God’s Presence.Welcome to this place of strong stand before the Lord and not force can stand you on earth.
Psalm 71:19, Lamentations 3:22-23
Father, thank You for great manifestations of miracles, signs and wonders in this new week. Thank You for the dawning of a new week. To You alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for the possibilities, opportunities and the great things You have in store for us this week.
Thank You Lord for Your good thoughts for us this week. Bring them to pass, Lord in Jesus’ Name.Luke 10:19
Father, we ask for the manifestation of Your Almightiness at the Enugu Healing and Deliverance Crusade. We ask that You will demonstrate the superiority of Your power over every power of the enemy in that crusade, Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 15:30-32 Father we ask for a massive salvation of souls, the healing of afflictions, deliverance for captives, and revival for the Saints in that Land in Jesus’Name. Let not one soul who comes for that program return the same, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Psalm 68:1Father, Arise in Your Majesty and Almightiness; Let Your perfect plan, purpose and agenda for my life, family, destiny, Church, Dunamis, and the Nation, Nigeria be fulfilled, and let the enemies be scattered, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the power to stand in the gap for my generation and act on Your behalf for the land. I receive that power NOW in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the power to enforce the judgement of the adversaries. Every adversary of my life, destiny, the Church, Dunamis and our Nation, Nigeria. Oh you adversary, you are due for judgement NOW in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I enforce everything that is written concerning my life, family, the Church, Dunamis and our Nation, Nigeria in Your word in this season in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the power to collapse the devil and his agents this week.PROPHETIC DECLARATION.Every thing troubling you and your destiny are declared useless today in the Name of Jesus.
(c) Church Gist